Blundstone Style 025 Grey Waterproof Safety Gumboot.
The #025 gumboot is built for those with a wider foot. In addition to a steel toe cap and Comfort Arch footbed, it’s also slip and abrasion resistant.
- Grey waterproof safety gumboot made from PVC/Nitrile compound that is chemical, oil and acid resistant
- Ultimate Comfort Arch footbed made from soft polyurethane, covered with a full length cushion of foam polyurethane, topped by a long-wearing mesh cover. This footbed has an airflow and moisture-wicking system and also includes a large pad of XRD® Extreme Impact Protection under the ball of the foot.
- Distinctive upper design with additional protective patterning providing greater resilience to cuts and abrasion in vulnerable areas.
- Designed with a wider circumference through the calf area to accommodate even larger size legs and feet
- Heavy Duty Industrial tread to ensure more stability without clogging
- Reinforced ankle, heel and instep
- Rear kick off lip
- Broad fitting Type 1 steel toe cap tested to resist a 200 joule impact. Steel is the safest toe cap material available, providing the highest level of resistance to impacts, punctures, cuts, and rolling side compression.
- Made in Tasmania
- Certified to: Standard AS/NZS 2210.3.2009 - Classification 11-ID 2815
- Certified to: Standard ASTM F 2413-11 including electrical shock resistance (Clause 5.5)